Help us make this summer the Best. Summer. Ever.
At Camp Zehnder we are always working to improve our site and can use many items that you may no longer need or want. We ask that you please think of Camp when you are spring cleaning if you come across any of the following:
- Extra paint – outdoor, all colors
- Extra wood left over from projects, plain or pressure treated
- Children’s books
- Wooden picture frames (without the glass, 8×10) – to use in paper making
- Gift cards to Home Depot, Target, garden supply centers, bike repair centers – to use for small camp project supplies
- Camp scholarship donations – cash, check, online…
- Pop up tents for teen trips & preschool pool deck.
Other ways you can help us with our Wish List:
- Purchase & Plant a tree for shade near the playground.
- When you are shopping for your yard and lawn, purchase an extra bush or plant for Camp Zehnder.
We are in need of deer-resistant shade and full sun perennials, vegetable plants, herb plants and wildflower seeds.
- When purchasing mulch for your yard, order an extra yard of mulch and have it delivered to Camp.
- Volunteers with talents to lead a special activity during camp.
- Donate your time. We know you’re busy, but your time and talent can make a real difference for Camp Zehnder. It can be clean-up, planting, painting or odds and ends, we can use all the time you can offer. Make it a family contribution! So, please join our team today.
Your help will be greatly appreciated!
For more information, call 732.836.9177, ext. 11 or e-mail email@example.com