Use SMALL GROUP TRAINING to revitalize your workout routine and get more motivated. F.A.S.T. will help you achieve your fitness goals in a small group setting at our Family Health & Wellness Center in Red Bank.
No matter your goal, we’ve got something for you! This program will be conducted in a group setting (4-8 people), which will allow for a fun, social environment with high energy.
Join us for a FREE F.A.S.T. Introductory Class.
• Functional – train the body for activities performed in daily life
• Aerobic – low to high intensity exercise focusing on the aerobic energy-generating process (also known as cardio)
• Strength Training – resistance training for muscular contraction which builds the strength, anaerobic endurance, and size of muscles
How F.A.S.T. differs from Group Fitness:
• F.A.S.T. classes will be tailored to each individual person in the class and the results they are looking to accomplish.
• Includes BRAND NEW equipment for F.A.S.T. only including battle ropes, rubber coated kettlebells, plyo boxes, agility equipment, medicine balls, plus more.
F.A.S.T. will utilize the gymnasium and multiple outdoor spaces weather permitting.
Our new schedule begins the week of Jan. 9. Registration is available online or at the Welcome Center.
MEET OUR F.A.S.T. TRAINERS
F.A.S.T. CLASS SCHEDULE
|7-8 a.m.||Amelia B.|
|8:30-9:30 am||Amelia B.|
|9-10 a.m.||Brian M.||Brian M.|
|6:30 p.m.||Lori A.|
1 session: $16 (drop-in)
6 session: $90
12 session: $165
18 session: $230